Pooch and Mutt Mobile Bones 200g
For Joint health & mobility:
Glucosamine hcl, msm, omega 3 rich fish oil & yucca
Selenium, vitamin c & vitamin e
For bone density:
Calcium & phosphorus
Mobile Bones®is a complementary food for dogs made by Pooch & Mutt ltd.
Composition: ground micronized maize, maize gluten meal, ground alfalfa, oatfeed meal, yeast, calcium carbonate, monosodium phosphate, fish oil (omega-3 supplement; 1.5%), methylsulphonylmethane (msm; 1.4%), glucosamine hydrochloride (1.4%), sodium chloride, yucca schidigera extract (0.8%), rapeseed oil, evening primrose oil (0.25%), dried peppermint (0.02%), grapeseed meal (0.005%).
Analytical constituents: crude protein 16.4%, crude fat 5.2%, crude fibre 6.4%, inorganic matter 10.0% , calcium 1.6%, phosphorus 0.7%. Additives (per kg): vitamins: vitamin e 1,100mg, vitamin c 100mg, vitamin b1 50mg, vitamin b6 10mg, niacinamide 60mg, biotin 250mcg; trace elements: manganese (as manganese chelate of glycine hydrate) 150mg, selenium (as sodium selenite) 1mg; amino acids: lysine 4,000mg; flavourings; antioxidants: tocopherol extract from vegetable oils 75mg; anticaking agents: sepiolite 250mg.
Best before: see pack. Store in a cool dry place. Ensure packaging is securely closed after use. For animal use only. Keep out of reach and sight of children. Manufacturers approval number gb286a10317. Product of the uk. *see website for money back guarantee terms and conditions. **formulated without wheat. Net wt 7oz / 200g.
- Small dogs (1-10kg) 1x tsp/ day pack lasts 2 months+
- Medium dogs (11-25kg) 2x tsps/ day pack lasts 1 month+
- Large dogs (26-50kg) 3x tsps/ day pack lasts 3 weeks+
- Giant dogs (50kg+) 4x tsps/ day pack lasts 2 weeks
- Mix the recommended daily amount with your dog’s regular food (in one feed or split between feeds). If your dog is at the larger end of the weight range you may need to add an extra half tsp. Introduce gradually. For best results feed year-round. Dogs should have a supply of clean, fresh water available at all times.