Our Contact Details
The Original KLM Ltd
4a J2 Business Park
Bridge Hall Lane
Phone: 0161 660 5668
International: +44 161 660 5668
Company Number: 06200810
VAT Number: GB 980 925193
Purpose of Processing
The data we collect from you will be used to take payment from you and fulfil your order.
Lawful Basis for Processing
Our lawful basis for processing is a contract between the customer and The Original KLM Ltd to supply goods ordered.
Personal Data Collected
We collect the following data from you:
- Daytime phone number – in case we have a query with your order.
- Mobile phone number (optional) – to provide you with SMS updates on the delivery progress of your order.
- Email address – to provide you with updates on your order and contact you in case we have a query.
- Billing address – to validate your payment.
- Delivery address – to deliver your order.
- Your consent to receive marketing from us.
Recipients of Personal Data
Your personal data will be held on our own secure order processing and customer relationship management system located in the UK.
Your data will be transferred to the following third parties for processing:
- Our payment processing partners, Shopify and PayPal, for the purpose of taking and validating your payment.
- Our delivery partners, Parcelforce, Hermes and Royal Mail, for the purpose of delivering your order and providing you with updates on the progress of your delivery.
Your personal data will be retained on our secure system for the duration of your customer relationship with us.
You have the following rights:
- The right to access your data – by signing into your customer account on this website.
- The right to rectification of your data – either yourself through your customer account on this website, or by contacting us.
- The right to request deletion of your data – to end your customer relationship with us.
- The right to restrict processing of your data – to prevent us from taking or processing further orders from you but without ending your customer relationship with us.
- The right to data portability – you can download a copy of your personal data in CSV format through your customer account on this website.
Cookies (small pieces of information stored on your device) are used on this website as follows:
- To keep track of the contents of your basket. This cookie is deleted when you close your browser.
- When you sign in as a customer, to keep you signed in. These cookies are deleted when you sign out or close your browser.
You can turn off cookies within your browser, but if you do that you won’t be able to place orders or access your customer account.
Google Analytics is used on this site. You can opt out of Google Analytics if you prefer.
We don’t use intrusive marketing techniques such as personalised advertising, so you won’t have adverts for our products following you around other websites.